Wednesday, October 28, 2009
The Beautiful Laughing Sister's
Before reading this article I had specific knowledge about the mistreatment and abuse that was going on in the middle east.I knew that their were killings, but never knew that they would just raid innocent people's homes,destroyed their belongings. i never knew that their own security police who I believe their job is to protect people not raped and impregenate little girl. Reading this is very upsetting but it happens all over the world. Even though it is disturbing, it still happens till this day. People are not able to speak up or they would be put in jail and tortured to death. Those who could not take the abuse would kill themselves or try to escape to find a better life, like the sister's in this article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lytesha,I'm pleased that the article makes you reflect on the injutices in life. We are blessed here in the U.S. because we don't have the many difficult situations as in the Middle East.
ReplyDeleteKeep reading!
Prof. Westry