Wednesday, September 23, 2009
3.4 million inhalable H1N1 vaccine doses available soon article
Before reading this article all that I knew, was that by October the flu vaccinations should be open to the public. After reading this article I have learned that 3.4 million doses of vaccinations will be availble to the public soon. I have also learned that those who are pregnant, children, young adults and people that have chronic lung and heart disease have a higher risk of getting the flu. The new flu virus vaccination is called H1N1. It is recommened by doctors to frequently was your hand and sneeze into you tissue or sleeze, to help prevent the spread of the flu virus. Lastly it was stated in the article that, in the pst only about 40 percent of healthcare workers have been vaccinated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is this like a cure?
ReplyDeleteI hope the vaccine is good, because the stories about H1N1 are pretty scary
ReplyDelete